Monday 13 December 2010

A 52 Stitches Offer

On August 18th, the news that Jamie Eyberg and his wife Ann, had died in a tragic accident hit our writer universe. It's fair to say most of us were gutted and most of us will never forget. They left behind two children, Kennedy and Brendan. Profits from the Strange Publications anthology 52 Stitches will be donated to Jamie Eyberg's memorial fund, the proceeds of which will be passed onto his children.

The anthology contains two of my stories along with tales from Jamie, Michael Stone, Mercedes Yardley, Kurt Newton, Ken Allen Wood, Nick Contor, John Boden, Barry Napier, Jonathan Pinnock and many others.

Please consider buying this anthology. It's available at Amazon.

And from now until midnight December 17th 2010, if you buy 52 Stitches from Amazon, email me at catephoenix(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you a free paperback of my book, 'Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits'. No strings attached. Well, except for the buy 52 Stitches string that is.

11 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

You're quiet special, Cate. Thanks.

K.C. Shaw said...

That's wonderful, Cate! (And you've reminded me to order 52 Stitches, which is also wonderful.)

Kimbra Kasch said...

I will definitely consider this as a gift-giving option.

Katey said...

Not to be dramatic, but this kinda made me tear up a little. You're wonderful.

Josh Reynolds said...

You're a wonderful soul, Cate Gardner.

Alan W. Davidson said...

Fantastic plan, Cate.

BT said...

I always suspected that you were a very special person. Don't look now but I believe your unbelievable goodness is showing.

Wonderful gesture, Cate.

L.R. Bonehill said...

Lovely, lovely gesture, Cate.

Barr Napier said...

Such an awesome gesture. Makes me want to throw my coat in a rain puddle to let you cross. or something like that...

Michael Stone said...

*puts fingers down throat and pretends to vomit*

Because, you know, there always has to be one. :)

Cate Gardner said...

Ha! I shall respond only to Mike. This one's for you, dude - :P